Portfolio Terms and Conditions,
Last updated on: [php]the_modified_date();[/php]
- 1. General
- 1.1) This website i.e. www.prasadk.com heareafter called as site is designed for providing personal information/portfolio only.
- 1.2) This site not meant to make business of anykind and not to get the project works or freelance works or to showcase the details to find anykind of JOB.
- 1.3) Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern my relationship with you in relation to this site.
- 1.4) I may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page, Using or accessing the site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this site.
- 1.5) You must not misuse the site, including, without limitation, by hacking into it or of any other kind.
- 1.6) These terms are between (1) you and (2) the Ishwara Prasad Kudva of Bangalore – India
- 2. Your use of this site and our intellectual property rights
- 2.1) I have made this site available to you for your own non-commercial use and only for providing personal information. I may modify, withdraw or deny access to this site at any time.
- 2.2) This site and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to me or are licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the site, as well as other content such as articles, stories and other text or graphics or applications.
- 2.3) You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this site available to anyone else for a commercial purpose without my prior consent in writing.
- 2.4) No licence is granted to any one to make use of this site’s name and/or logo, without my prior written consent.
- 3. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 3.1) The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of India and Karnataka.
- 3.2) The Indian and Bangalore – Karnataka, courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the site.