- Almonds – 100 grams
- Cashew nuts – 100 grams
- Kashmir Kesar – 3-4 strings
- Pistachios – 100 grams
- Pumpkin Seeds – 50 grams
- Milk – 1 cup
- Jaggery powder – 1 tsp.
- Dry roast all the ingredients separately, (except Kesar) until it leaves nice aroma.
- Add Kesar while you are almost done dry roasting the last ingredient and roast it for half-a-minute with it.
- Let all the nuts cool down a bit.
- While these are still slightly warm, add all of them or separately as per the content capacity of the jar, into small mixer jar (I used chutney making small jar, as that helps in powdering better).
- Powder them and store in an airtight container after the powder completely cools down for future use.
- Add 1 tsp. of this protein powder and jaggery powder to a cup of milk and give it a boil for 2 minutes (medium to simmer heat preferred).
- Serve hot or chilled by refrigerating.
- Few of them add milk powder to this. I personally do not prefer it.
- You can add any other nuts or cucumber seeds or skip any of these if not available and go ahead with the available nuts and healthy seeds.
- This recipe is prepared keeping toddlers in mind (2-5 years old) and hence these quantity measures. You can vary as per your choice.
- The powder could turn slightly coarse based on your jar type but that should be okay as you give it a good boil.
- You can also skip Kesar.
- Enjoy the healthy drink and share your feedback!